laser Bleach and laser facial are the cosmetic treatments used by the medical practitioners to improve the skin tone, its texture and over all appearance of the skin complexion. These can be termed as depigmentation processes as these are used to whiten or lighten the skin. Laser Bleach is a process used for skin lightening or skin whitening as in this technique pigmented areas of the skin after being treated from Q switch technique is further treated so as to match that portion of the skin with the surrounding areas. This world class method is responsible for reducing fine lines, wrinkles, pores or mole size and improved skin texture.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is fast & effective treatment which results in overall improvement in appearance of skin and improves your skin complexion & confidence.
Light energy is easily absorbed in skin .It removes irregular damaged skin cells & stimulates new skin cells which results in glowing & light skin.
Uneven skin tone, dark spots, tanned skin .even normal skin patients can go for laser bleach for glowing & light skin tone.
Average 6 to 12 sessions 4 weeks apart required for treatment to give full results lightening of tone, removal of spots, youthful skin
There are many benefits that you get from Laser facial method.
Fine lines and wrinkles: After the treatment your skin free of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tightens:This treatment tightens your dilated pores.
- Acne:It works very well against acne, acne scars, acne discoloration and other skin damage by acne.
- Dead skin cells:Remove the dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin.
- Stimulates collagen growth
- Improves skin texture This method also improves the overall skin texture.
- Restores skin integrity and radiance
- Clears pores to help reduce blackheads and whiteheads